Setup & Configure Unify Enterprise Edition
Use this section to setup how Unify Enterprise integrates and works with your accounting system as well as your online eCommerce platform. The screens and guidelines given in this section should be used as a base as the screens may differ with different accounting platforms and different eCommerce stores.
- Get settled with Amazon - Handling Expenses and Fees in Unify Enterprise
- Recording Taxable Orders - What works right for your business?
- Consolidating data in Unify Enterprise
- Adding new stores and quick 5 point Unify Enterprise setup
- 1. Download Data & Settings
- 2. Setup Transaction processing
- 3. Setup Customers
- 4. Setup CRM (Salesforce integration)
- 5. Setup Products
- 6. Configure Order download
- 7. Setup Payment Processing
- 8. Setup Shipping
- 9. Setup Dropshipping
- 10. Setup Taxes (US)
- 11. Setup Discounts
- 12. Setup Packing Slips and Pick Lists.
- Setting up consolidated QuickBooks posting in Unify Enterprise
- Configuration settings for a custom store