Webgiltiy Desktop V 22.214.171.124 (June 24 2019)
Amazon Expenses and Fees for Netsuite
- Netsuite users now the option to post Amazon expenses and fees as Journal entry. Following are the key points.
- Only one single Journal entry transaction will be created (for easy reconciliation)
- Users can setup Expense and Income accounts for whole expense groups or they can set up granular accounts for fee types.
- User can undo sync the posted Journal entry and re-post
- If the user already posted a few of the expenses along with order we will omit these expenses to avoid double posting
Alerts & Notification Systems
In-App product alerts and notification related to customers eCommerce business. This is the first iteration of alerts and they will become more dynamic in future releases. You can find a Video explaining this feature here: https://youtu.be/RACwOHTObCI
- The alerts are pre-configured and related to Orders and Products
- Users can also create their own alerts for Orders
- Alerts are displayed on the Dashboard screen
- Users can Enable/Disable alerts
- Users can modify the alerts based on their business needs (frequency/thresholds)
- Provided an option to Acknowledge Order manually as well as by using order rules
- Provided users the option to cancel an order fully or partially on Walmart
- Handle multi-package get rate with Stamps as Stamps.com when the user wants to compare the rates between Stamps.com, FedEx and UPS.
- Option to Map receiver's name in the custom field as billing first name and last name while posting to QuickBooks
- Shopify Only - Download the orders with tags, then based on the tags post this transaction separately in QuickBooks
- Display Product options on Generate Shipping screen
- Fix Amazon store Connection issue
- Fixed pissue when users are not able to view eBay customer id on Order details
- Fixed retrieve tracking number from transaction line item if the only carrier mapped and left shipping method is left blank
- Fixed download Shipstation order by using get order number by OrderID
- Fixed Weight conversation in case of Amazon Buy Shipping
- Fixed do not include tax item in shipping in case of Amazon buy shipping
- Fixed Automatic purchase generation for Stamp.com
- Fixed Display issue of granular posting setting because of the user not able to see the full account name on drop down.
- Fixed 503 Server Unavailable error while downloading store items from Shopify
- Getting Shopify credit memo item amount like 0 in Webgility because there is no transaction coming with a refund (for refunding fees)
- Fixed Walmart refresh Order issue
- Fixed Orders Tab Column Position not set as per setting
- Fixed error while download order from Shopify
- Added the ability to void Amazon Buy Shipping Labels
- Fixed ignore an order from update orders tab
- Fixed Sure Post rates not showing on UPS Direct
- Fixed Post to store issue if an order doesn't have tracking details on Amazon
- Fixed remote server 500 internal server error while generating the shipment on Edicia Label Server
- Fixed Shopify order items serial number posting issue.
- Get Rates and Validate Address buttons are not highlighted in Shipping screens