Webgiltiy Desktop V 220.127.116.11 (June 11 2019)
- Webgility Desktop can now download and post Walmart refunds
- Users with a Walmart store now have then option to retire (unpublish) an existing item
- UI enhancements made for Product module for customers using QuickBooks POS
- Download Shipping methods from Shipping Easy
- Provide eBay users date range settings to download refunds
- Fix eBay Refunds being skipped with the standard order download if order date is change
- Fixed Getting error " Unable to cast object of type 'Wg.Unify.QuickBooksOnline.
QBTransactionLineItemV3' to type 'Wg.Unify.QuickBooksOnline. QBOAPIV3DTO. QBSalesReceiptLine'" if order has a tax amount with a bundle item having taxcode "N" and post bundled
- Fixed Item sync issue while using scheduler if sku contains "&".
- Fixed Multiple packages not showing on Compare Rates when using FedEx as a shipping provider
- Fixed Auto post to store rule after shipment is retrieved using the scheduler
- Fixed void Amazon Buy Shipping Label issue
- Fixed Stamps.com purchase postage option not pop up between multiple order shipped and postage is insufficient (the response from Stamps change to "Insufficient postage" to "Insufficient account postage")
- When creating a payment with sales order, payment method now sets as per the mapping
- Fixed additional Comma "," added in tracking info when order is downloaded as unshipped and after the shipment is downloaded then at time of update order.