ShippingEasy can be used to access orders from channels that may not directly connect to Webgility Desktop. This article will guide you through the steps to connect ShippingEasy as a channel, download orders from channels you select, and set those up to be synced to your accounting system.
Connect ShippingEasy to Webgility Desktop as a Sales Channel
- Navigate to Integrations > Stores > Add to start connecting ShippingEasy
- Select ShippingEasy from the channels list and give the channel a name
- The next screen will prompt you to enter your API key and secret from ShippingEasy. Simply click View Access Key to launch your ShippingEasy API Credentials page in a browser.
- Copy and paste both the Key and Secret into Webgility Desktop
- After initially connecting, you will be able to select what channels to download orders from. **NOTE** Orders should not be downloaded from channels already connected directly to Webgility as it will result in duplicate orders. Hovering over the (?) below the sales channel list will notify you of this, as well as the notation next to each channel listed as [Connected]
- After selecting channels you want to download orders from, click Connect to Store to proceed. Finally fill out your store address details below to complete the store profile. You'll need to configure the store in detail for how the sales transactions should post by going to Integrations > Stores > Configure before processing orders to the accounting system.