After product configuration, we move on to the next stage of configuration, i.e, orders. The Orders screen section lets you choose which orders you want to download to Unify Enterprise and from what date. It also lets you choose what to do with the orders you haven't selected for download. If you want all the orders to be downloaded and yet only a selected few to be processed, you can mark all orders that you don't want to be processed as ignored.
Note: When you choose an order status for download, you must select yes under the process payment section if you want to use Unify Enterprise to process payments offline. If the order has already been paid for, select No, Mark as paid. The same applies to shipping. If you do not intend to use Unify Enterprise to ship your orders, select No, Mark as shipped.
Here, you can configure 3 types of settings such as Order download settings, order processing settings and additional settings. An overview of each setting is as follows:
a. Download Settings: Under this tab, you can choose:
- Which type of orders you want to download to Unify Enterprise including the options whether to process the payment or shipping.
- How to handle the orders that are not processed with Unify - you can choose not to download the orders or move them to the Ignore tab, if downloaded.
- The order download range (start date & end date)
- What data to download in the orders such as credit card numbers, discounts, shipping charges as a line item and more.
b. Order Processing Settings: Under this tab, you can choose:
- The appropriate settings for posting order to your store that includes the order posting status and generation of an order completion email.
- What settings to configure for canceled orders that include the status for canceled orders and the generation of an order cancellation mail.
- What settings to configure for your phone orders that include the source from where you want to display the items and customers.
- To let Unify check the online store for any updates made to the order after downloading from a specific date and re-download the order functionality.
c. Additional Settings: Under this tab, you can choose:
- The status you want to set, when unify detects refund orders (Or)
- Not to detect refund orders
- To remove # from order number at the time of order downloads.