This article outlines the process of connecting Unify Enterprise with Jet.com store using login credentials like API user id, secret, merchant id and fulfillment node id. You can get these credentials from the Jet.com site for which a separate procedure has been outlined as part of this article.
To connect Unify Enterprise with Jet.com
1. From the File menu of the Unify Desktop screen, click Manage Stores.
2. In the Manage Stores screen, click Add Store.
3. In the Select Store screen:
a. In the Store Name field, type the appropriate store name.
b. From the Select Store drop down box, click Jet store.
c. Click Continue.
4. In the Connect to your Store screen:
a. Type in your store credentials like API user id, secret, merchant id and fulfillment node id in their respective fields.
Note: To learn how to track/generate the above credentials, scroll down (next to this procedure).
b. Click Connect to Store to connect to the Jet.com store.
c. Wait for the data and settings to get downloaded. Click Continue.
You will be directed to the Order Processing Settings screen.
To Get the Jet store credentials
1. Login to your Jet store.
2. In the left pane of the Home page, click API to open the API Keys dialog box.
3, In the API Keys dialog box:
a. Click Copy to clipboard next to API User, Secret and Merchant ID to copy these codes respectively and paste them in your notepad.
b. Close the dialog box once you are done.
4. In the left pane of the Home page, click Fulfillment.
5. In the Fulfillment & Returns Settings screen, copy the fulfillment code displayed under Fulfillment Node ID.
- Each account has two sets of API keys, one for test (also referred to as sandbox) environment and another for live environment.
- Tokens last for 10 hours and need not be re-requested until the Jet merchant API returns an HTTP status code of 401.