This article guides you through the process of connecting your Reverb store with Unify Desktop.
To connect Reverb store with Unify Desktop
1. From the File menu of the Unify Desktop screen, click Manage Stores.
2. In the Manage Stores screen, click Add Store.
3. In the Select Store screen:
a. In the Store Name field, type the appropriate store name.
b. From the Select Store drop down box, click Reverb.
c. Click Continue.
You will be directed to the Login screen.
4. In the Login screen:
a. Enter your login credentials (email and password) and click Log In.
b. A confirmation message displays asking you to authorize Reverb to create and update settings and retrieve other public data. Click Authorize.
You will be successfully connected to the store.
5. In the Connect to your Store screen:
a. Wait for the data (payment methods, shipment methods and product categories) to get downloaded.
b. Click Continue.
6. In the Store Address screen, fill in your store details in various fields such as Company, Address 1, City, State, Phone, Email, Website and more and then click Continue.
You will be directed to the Connect to Accounting Software screen, where you need to connect with your desired accounting package.