Connect Unify Desktop to QuickBooks Online!
Connect easily with direct QuickBooks Online sign-in
Getting connected to QuickBooks Online is as easy as logging in to your QuickBooks online account and approving Unify Desktop to access the company file. This is the same way that users of Unify Online are familiar with connecting to QuickBooks Online now. Connecting QBO with Unify Desktop unlocks access to all the features listed below and more.
Manage and sync inventory to all the top selling platforms
Connecting QuickBooks Online to Unify Desktop means getting access to robust inventory synchronization capabilities that integrate with a wide variety of the top selling channels.
- Automatically sync inventory from QuickBooks Online to all your sales channels as frequently as every 15 minutes and manually sync inventory at the click of a button anytime
- Sync On-Hand or Available Quantity from QuickBooks Online
- Variation and Simple Product syncing for all the top channels (Amazon, eBay, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Magento, 3DCart and more!)
- Map and sync multi-packs that contain multiple quantity of one SKU to individual inventory parts in QuickBooks to keep your same-sku kits in sync without creating Bundles.
- Set quantity limits on the inventory sync to whole sales channels or on individual SKU syncs to reserve inventory and prevent overselling
All-in-one shipping with QBO
Unify Desktop enables QBO users to connect all of the top service providers for US based shipping needs, including Stamps.com and Endicia with CPP rates. These shipping solutions combined with the aggregated order inbox Unify Desktop provides will allow users to take advantage of the following.
- Compare rates across UPS, USPS, and FedEx before shipping
- Set rules based on shipping method requested, shipping address, items in an order, and more to ship faster from all your channels
- Print Packing Slips and Pick Lists for warehouse teams and use barcode scanners to verify items, whole shipments, and returned items.
- Send orders to Amazon FBA on-the-fly for fulfillment if you stock the same product at Amazon
Dropship or order out of stock inventory with Purchase Orders
Dropshipping with QuickBooks Online is made to be easily accessible with Unify Desktop. If you ship some or all of your inventory from vendors by sending them Purchase Orders from QuickBooks or via email to be shipped directly to customers we can help!
- Setup Unify Desktop to create purchase orders for all your items that you mark as dropshipped items
- Purchase orders can be automatically created in QBO to be sent to the vendor after review
- Don’t need to send POs from QuickBooks? Send packing slips and order details directly from Unify Desktop via email to vendors.
Process manual orders and payments offline in Unify Desktop (auth.net / paypal)
Not all of a businesses orders always come from directly connected sales channels, and QuickBooks Online users have struggled in the past with having to allow more users access to the company file directly to manually enter or edit orders. With Unify Desktop importing orders for a sales team, manually entering phone orders, or importing a spreadsheet of orders from an obscure channel is easy.
- Import / Export orders from any channel and even set up custom channels for phone orders or order imports
- Process shipping, payment, taxes, inventory for orders received over the phone or from a spreadsheet
- Connect to Authorize.net or PayPal to process payments offline
List Products to your sales channels from QBO
Opening a new sales channel can require a lot of work and coordination. Unify Desktop seeks to facilitate that process by allowing access to upload items directly from QuickBooks Online to your sales channels.
- Use your matching criteria from other stores to upload items in one click to any site a product is not listed on
- Because images are not typically saved in QuickBooks, add images while uploading to further complete the listing
- Change prices, descriptions and categories before uploading, or edit those on your site after Unify creates the listing for you
Automate rapidly to keep in sync at all times
With Unify Desktop connected to QuickBooks Online you can sync all your data more frequently with the use of the Scheduler. The automation provided by Unify Desktop can be configured and tweaked to meet business needs as they change.
- Sync Orders, Inventory, Tracking Information, Export Orders and take backups of your settings automatically as often as every 15 minutes
- Manually sync anything you want while automation is running - they won't overlap or interfere
To see what else Unify Desktop with QuickBooks Online can do for you, please call our sales team at (877) 753-5373 ext. 1 or as a current customer contact your Customer Success Manager at (877) 753-5373 ext. 2