1. Login to your Unify Enterprise Account.
2. From the File menu, click Manage Stores.
3. In the Manage Stores screen, click Add New Store.
4. In the Select Store screen:
a. Type the store name in the Store Name field.
b. From the Select Store drop down field, click Shopify.
c. Click Continue.
5. In the Connect to your Store screen:
a.. In the Store URL field, type the URL(mewebg) of the store.
b. Click Get access token.
Wait for the settings to get downloaded.
c. Click Continue once all the settings get downloaded.
6. In the Store Address screen, review all the available settings, make changes if required and then click Continue.
7. In the Connect to Accounting Software screen:
a. From the Use Existing/New Accounting Company field, click New Accounting Company.
b. From the Select version of Accounting Software field, click QuickBooks (R) Online (US).
c. Click Connect to QuickBooks.
8. In the intuit quickbooks. screen:
a. Enter your login credentials (user id and password) in the respective fields and click Sign In.
b. Choose the right authentication mode: Email, Direct Call or SMS and then click Continue.
c. If you had chosen the authentication mode via SMS, enter a 6 digit code (sent to your mobile) and click Continue.
d. QuickBooks prompts you to authorize sharing your data with Unify Desktop Sandbox. Click Connect.
e. A confirmation message is displayed that lets you track the transmission of data to Unify Desktop Sandbox.
9. In the Connect to Accounting Software screen:
a. Check the status of your data download.
b. Click Continue, once all your data from QuickBooks gets downloaded (100%).
10. In the Order Processing Settings screen, enter the settings as desired and then click Continue.
11. In the Ready to Roll screen, select the desired option (either directing you to the Dashboard or to the Store Configuration area for detailed settings) and then click Let's Go.
Now, you are all set to process your transactions.