Note: When you add ShippingEasy as a Sales channel, this would also add ShippingEasy under shipping area to download shipping fees.
To add ShippingEasy as a Sales channel follow the steps below:
Step 1: If you're new to Unify and have not connected any stores, go to Step 2. If you are adding additional stores go to your Connections Tab, in the Stores section click Add a Store.
Step 2: Select ShippingEasy and click on Continue
Step 3: on the next step enter below details:
- API Key
- API secret
If you don't know these details, follow below instructions.
How to retrieve ShippingEasy credentials:
- Login to your ShippingEasy admin and go to Settings.
- Go to Settings on the top menu bar
- Under Account Settings click on API Credentials
- Now you would find the API Key and API secrete. Copy the details and put it in Unify
Step 4: Enter the details and click on Connect.
Once Successfully connected, Unify will begin downloading Orders and Shipments from your shippingEasy account and display in respective tabs on left navigation bar.
- By default last 30 days and orders of all Status will be downloaded. If you wish to download older orders of all statues, you must adjust the settings in Connections area.
- You may see orders of more status in your ShippingEasy account, however ShippingEasy API provides Orders of only these four statuses: Shipped, Cleared, Ready for Shipment, Drop shipped