SkuBana is a software that connects to online channels to allow merchants to manage their Inventory.
With this integration, Unify enables a SkuBana customer to add SkuBana as a Sales channel, download Sales, Inventory and Purchase orders and sync them in Accounting.
Limitation: Purchase Orders are only downloaded and displayed if your Unify is connected to QuickBooks Desktop.
Note: If you sell on a channel that is not among the Integrated list of Skubana, No worries! you could still add those channels in Unify. Here is a list of Unify Integrations.
This Integration allows you to do following:
- Add SkuBana as a Sales Channel to download Sales, Inventory and Purchase Orders(PO) from each respective channels.
- Sync Sales, Inventory and Purchase Orders(PO) to accounting
- Create Sales Receipt/Invoice for Orders
- Create Purchase order for Purchase Orders(In QBD only for Advance/Plus plan users)
- Configure Sync settings to Create transactions(Sales Receipt or Invoice) by Payment method, Order status or Sales Channel in Accounting.
- Configure Daily Automation to automate your Order download and sync.
- Consolidate transactions(Sales Receipt or Invoice). Sync Orders of a Day in a Single transaction in Accounting. Note: This wouldn't work if you have configured rule based syncing.
Supported accounting systems:
- QuickBooks Online (US versions)
- QuickBooks Desktop (Pro/Premier/Enterprise) - US and international editions
- Product price and Quantity can only be updated from Store to Accounting software. Note: Inventory residing in SkuBana is considered as master inventory and thus is not updated back to store.
- Inventory sync isn't supported in Xero
- If a Product is listed in multiple warehouses, would be displayed warehouse wise in Unify on Items >> Sales channel tab.
- If there is a product not listed on any warehouse, the channel for Product will display as No warehouse.
- Multi-Channel Inventory sync isn’t supported.