Rule based Syncing allows you to set different rules for creating transactions into your Accounting system.
Here we are taking an example of QBO.
You can choose to create either a Sales receipt or an Invoice based on following rules:
- Purchasing channels(Channels connected within your Shipstation)
- Order Status
- Payment Method
To configure the settings: you must do following:
- Login to Unify
- Go to Connections and under Settings icon click on Revenue
- Choose Different Transaction Types under Create for all orders:
- In the following option(Based On:) select Purchasing channel, Order status, or payment Method to create a rule.
- Finish configuring respective settings for each rule and click on Done to save the settings
Note: Rule based Syncing would not work if you have configured Consolidation. You must choose to configure either of the one.