All orders downloaded from Shipstation are displayed in the Sales area within Unify.
Note: if you have more than one sales channel all orders will be downloaded and displayed in the sales area based on your download settings.
To sync orders(s) to the accounting system follow below steps:
- Go to Sales, Transactions tab
- Select order(s)
- Select Accounting Sync from the action dropdown
- Click confirm
Syncing Shipstation orders to QuickBooks Desktop
When an order is synced to QuickBooks Desktop, following happens:
- The orders is first queued to Unify Extension.
Note: Unify Extension felicitates the transmission of data(orders/products/customers/other data) between Unify and Quickbooks Desktop.
- Unify Extension further syncs the queued data to respective QuickBooks Desktop Company file and brings back the response(success/error).
- Extension then notifies the response to Unify. The response is notified based on the settings you configure in Unify Desktop Extension(as shown below).
Important: Follow below instructions to ensure successful and faster syncing process
- Make sure your QuickBooks and Unify Extension is up and running while syncing.
- Make sure your Unify Extension have the same account/login as your QuickBooks Desktop.
- It is best to set the check request to 1 min in Unify extension.
Isn't syncing the right way? Edit your Sync settings, Undo Sync and resync.