All Shipments(Shipping fees) downloaded from Shipstation are displayed in the Shipping area within Unify.
To sync shipments(s) to the accounting system follow below steps:
- Go to Sales, Transactions tab
- Select order(s)
- Select Accounting Sync from the action dropdown
- Click confirm
Note: Syncing Shipping fees to Xero isn't available yet
Syncing Shipping fees to QuickBooks Desktop
When a shipment is synced to QuickBooks Desktop, following happens:
- The shipment is first queued to Unify Extension. (Unify Extension felicitates the transmission of data between Unify and Quickbooks Desktop).
- Unify Extension further syncs the queued data to respective QuickBooks Desktop Company file and brings back the response(success/error).
- Extension then notifies the response to Unify. The response is notified based on the settings you configure in Unify Desktop Extension(as shown below)
Important: Follow below instructions to ensure successful and faster syncing process
- Make sure your QuickBooks and Unify Extension is up and running while syncing.
- Make sure your Unify Extension have the same account/login as your QuickBooks Desktop.
- It is best to set the check request to 1 min in Unify extension.
Isn't syncing the right way? Edit your Sync settings