ShipStation is a software that connects to online channels to allow merchants to ship orders to their customers.
With this integration Unify enables a Shipstation customer to add Shipstation as a Sales/Shipping channel, download Sales/Shipping fees and sync them in Accounting. Here is a list Shipstation Integrated platforms.
Note: If you sell on a channel that is not among the Integrated list of Shipstation, No worries! you could still add those channels in Unify. Here is a list of Unify Integrations.
This Integration allows you to do following:
- Add Shipstation as a Sales+Shipping Channel to Sync Sales and Shipping Fees to your Accounting system. You could also choose to add Shipstation as Shipping channel to Sync Shipping fees only.
- Download Shipped Orders(default setting) from your Shipstation account and view them under Sales area. You could edit the Revenue settings under Connections, Stores area to download Orders of other Statuses.
- Download Shipping Fees and view them under Shipping area.
- Sync Orders as Sales Receipt/Invoice and Shipping Fees as Bill Paid/Unpaid in Accounting system.
- Configure Sync settings to Create transactions(Sales Receipt or Invoice) by Sales Channel, Payment method or Order status in Accounting.
- Configure Daily Automation to automate your Order download and sync.
- Consolidate transactions(Sales Receipt or Invoice). Sync Orders of a Day or a Month in a Single transaction in Accounting.
Supported accounting systems:
- QuickBooks Online (US versions)
- QuickBooks Desktop (Pro/Premiere/Enterprise) - US and international editions
- Shipstation doesn't support Inventory management. If ShipStation is the only connection in Unify for ShipStation, inventory management will be disabled. If you have Other channels, should see the respective store items under Inventory area.