You can use the order profitability report to see profitability, taxes and more. This report can be generated to see the profitability levels for a given time frame or for individual profitability levels as well. Remember, this report is generated on the basis of the transactions processed with Unify Enterprise Edition only, and cannot be used to generate a report of transactions processed otherwise. To generate this report the following shall be deducted:
- Cost Price of items sold (by using QuickBooks cost price).
- Shipping cost (In case order is shipped by our application).
- Expenses & Fess (If cart support).
- Webgility Insurance (If used by user while doing shipment).
- Tax Deducted in QuickBooks transactions.
To access this report, go to Orders >> Order Profitability Report.
Once there, simply select a date range of your choice and click on get report to see the profitability report of that date range.
To get more specific data for this report, you can use the order status filters:
Last but not the least, you can export this report to an external file using the export button as shown below: