The migration for our eCC Desktop Enterprise Plan clients has started and all eCC Desktop Enterprise subscriptions purchased after 2014 are eligible for a free upgrade.
The following information from your eCC Desktop database will be migrated over:
- All store connections and configurations
- Current eCC Desktop database
- All mappings
- Order history
- Add-on user connections
Technical Migration information
If you are running eCC Desktop within a LAN or have multiple users click here to learn more about the migration process.
Click here to read our Migration FAQs.
Reach out to your Account Manager, Stephanie DeFranco at 415.233.9173 if you:
- Have any questions about this migration process
- Are running eCC Desktop on a hosted environment (RightNetworks, NovelASPect, Cloud9, TrappOnline, UniData, etc)
- Received heavy customization of your eCC Desktop software
If you manually installed SQL, renamed your eCC Desktop database instance or in the process of migration have encountered an issue reach out to our support team:
- 8:00am - 5:00pm (Pacific Time)
- Monday - Friday