Need a way to notify Vendors easily when you need them to dropship and order to a customer?
Many dropshippers need to quickly notify their vendors of orders placed by their customers so that the fulfillment center can ship the item with minimal delay. Within Unify Enterprise, to:
- Either fully or partially fulfill dropshipped orders quickly
- Easily separate out and email order information to Vendors set up in QuickBooks
- Notifying them to ship directly to the customer who placed the order
Solution: Dropshipping email to Vendor within Unify Enterprise
Note : This feature is only available for Unify Enterprise Premium or above plans.
Within dropshipping operations, an online store doesn't keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a customer orders a product, the merchant purchases the item from a third party or vendor, who has it shipped directly to the customer.
As a result, the merchant never sees or handles the product and has minimal engagement with the customer. The detailed setup for dropshipping with an email and packing slip can be found here.
This feature can be used for the following tasks :
- Identify orders that contain items for dropship
- Notify the vendor about dropship order by email
- Send Packing slips to vendor by email as a PDF attachment
- For generating and sending end of day reports to vendors
- Importing the shipping report and get the tracking details, which can be posted back to customer by Unify Enterprise
- Export Dropship Order in .csv format