The Error View is where orders that have had an issue are placed until the issue is resolved.
There can be several reasons an order ends up in the error view but here are some examples:
- The order can not post to QuickBooks
- The shipment cannot be processed
- The online store access info (password) has changed and the tracking info can not be updated
To attempt to resolve the error:
- Double click on the order to view the order detail.
- Go to the history tab.
- In the logs area you will find everything that has occurred with the order since it was brought into the Webgility Software.
- The top most line will be time stamped with the error. Read what the error is and you should have a better understanding of what caused it.
If you are unable to resolve the error on your own, contact our support team, they can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone by calling 877-753-5373 ext 3