|1.||Please do not modify any advanced settings unless you are well aware of what you are doing. Changing a setting that you should not may cause your software to crash and you may have data loss as well.|
To Get to these settings, in Unify Enterprise, go to File >> Advanced Settings.
These are customizations for certain clients. If you have any questions or want to use these custom
- Disable Country Posting: When posting orders to QuickBooks there is a country value also posted to QuickBooks, which can be disabled.
- Override customer matching
- Override other field in transaction
- Ask for Database backup on logout: User is prompted to backup database when the logout menu heading is selected.
- Allow negative quantity sync in your QuickBooks from Online store: Sync negative quantity to be synced by between QuickBooks and the online store.
- Allow negative quantity sync on your Online store from QuickBooks: Same as above.
- Show Weight in Product Option
- Disable Manufacturer: Unify Enterprise won't download this data when downloading data and settings from the online store.
- Disable Tax Classes: Unify Enterprise won't download this data when downloading data and settings from the online store.
- Override Product Description
- Save Specialty
- Use shipping carrier as FedEx Smart Post while posting to store (Amazon): Use the special USPS tracking number format when posting to Amazon store if FedEx Smart Post is being used to ship orders in Unify Enterprise.