- To be able to use Unify Enterprise Edition in a multi user environment, please remember that All Unify Enterprise users need to be on the same Local Area Network, easily accessible by each other; and that admin computer needs to have the accounting software installed on it.
- Unify Enterprise needs to be running on the Admin computer at all times when the addon's are in use.
- The process for installation on every addon computer is the same.
- This step does not need to be followed if you intend to use Unify Enterprise on only one computer.
1. Download the Unify Enterprise Edition installer from the downloads section of your account on www.webgility.com.
2. Double click the downloaded installer file and install the software on your computer using all the default settings.
3. Once the install has completed, double click the Unify Enterprise Edition icon on your desktop and login using your Webgility credentials.
4. Upon Login, you will be asked to install the Unify Enterprise Database or choose an existing database. Since you would have followed Step 1: Install Unify Enterprise on your Windows computer already, go ahead and click on 'Connect to an existing SQL Server. Use the 'Locate SQL Server' dropdown to choose your existing SQL server.
The existing SQL server should look like YourComputername\databasename . The computername will be the name of the main computer and the databasename will be the name of the Unify Enterprise database. Once selected, Use SQL Authentication method & Click Connect.
Username: sa | Password: Webgility2011.
If you seen nothing in the dropdown except localhost and Browse for More, click the browse for more option and then after a few seconds. try the dropdown again. If you still see nothing in the dropdown except localhost, call or email Webgility Support.