- Unify Enterprise will download only those orders which have a paid and unshipped status on the online store.
- The Post to store option is not supported for this store.
- You must have your FTP information in hand, to add the store in Unify Enterprise. You will get this information from the Buy.com or Rakuten.com hosting provider.
- Product module for inventory management is not supported by Unify Enterprise for this store.
- The online store will get automatically updated when an order is shipped.
Step 1 : In the Unify Enterprise add store wizard, give your store a name, select the Rakuten.com option from the drop-down list and click on Continue.
Step 2 : Enter the FTP Host Name, User Name and Password provided by your Store hosting provider and click on the Connect to Store button.
Step 3 : After connecting to the store, Unify Enterprise will download the data and store settings. Click continue when done.
Step 4 : Enter your store details and click on Continue.
Next Steps :