Step 1 : On the Add Store screen, enter the Store Name, select Zoeycommerce Store from the drop-down, enter the Store web address and click on Continue.
To know your store web address, follow the steps below :
1. Login to your Zoeycommerce Online store Portal.
2. Go to Advanced tab and select API configuration.
3. In the 3rd party login area of the admin area, select Manage
4. Create Add New User
5. Complete the account information such as the user name, password and email, then set as active.
6. Click on user role and modify the user role of Administrator and save.
7. Go to the Apps tab.
3. Now look for Webgility and click on Manage.
4. After clicking Manage button, you will be redirected to the Unify Enterprise Configuration page . Here you will get your Webgility Store Module URL. Copy the url.
Now go to your Unify Enterprise Add Store Screen and paste the store module url in the store web address area. Click on Continue.
Step 2 : Now enter the Store Admin username and password and click on Connect to Store.
Step 3 : Unify Enterprise will then download the store data and settings. Click on Continue to proceed.
Step 4 : Enter your store details and click on Continue.
Next Steps :