- A feature available only for eBay.
- The sync feature is only valid if quantity is less than one, then it will be end listed.
Products that are enlisted in the online store or QuickBooks company file, they can remove from the shopping cart by end listing feature. To enable option end listing in eBay you have two options to follow the below steps.
For "Automatically End Listing" with sync feature.
1. Go to "Product menu >> Setting".
2. On the Advanced Product Settings window move to "Store Product setting" tab, you will get an option for End listing. Select the check box and select the reason for ending your listing early, Click on save & close.
For "manually end listing" with sync feature.
1. Go to menu bar and Click on "Product" and select "My Product".
2. Now you will get different tab options and select tab “Online store products”. You will get end listing option, select the product you will get pop up for End Listing Reason, select the reason why you want to “End My Listing or click cancel”.
Learn More :