This article guide you through the process of connecting your 3d Cart with Unify Desktop, apart from learning how to get the API credentials from 3d Cart.
To connect 3d Cart with Unify Desktop
1. From the File menu of the Unify Desktop screen, click Manage Stores.
2. In the Manage Stores screen, click Add Store.
3. In the Select Store screen:
a. In the Store Name field, type the appropriate store name.
b. From the Select Store drop down box, click 3dCart.
c. Click Continue.
4. In the Connect to your Store screen:
a. Type the 3dcart url in the Store URL field.
b. Click Connect to Store.
You will be directed to 3d Cart Login screen.
5. In the Login screen:
a. Type in the login credentials (user name and password) in the respective fields.
b. Click Login.
Wait for the data and settings to get downloaded.
6. In the Connect to your Store screen:
a. Check whether all the store data (payment methods, shipping methods and product categories) have been successfully downloaded or not.
b. Click Continue.
7. In the Store Address screen, fill in all the required data in various fields like Company, Address 1, State, Country, Phone, Email and more and click Continue.
You will be directed to the Connect to Accounting Software screen, where you need to connect with your desired accounting package.
Viewing the API details from 3dCart
If you want to get the API details from 3dCart, you need to login to the admin panel of 3dCart and track the information in the appropriate sections. The following procedure outlines step by step instructions to get the required details.
To view the API details
1. Type the URL (http://webgility-com.3dcartstores.com/admin) in your browser.
2. In the Login screen, type your login credentials and click Login.
3. In the left pane of the dashboard, click Settings > General > Store Settings.
4. In the Settings screen, copy the store URL (preceding the View Store button) and paste it in Unify Enterprise.
5. To view the API Key, in the left pane, click Modules.
6. In the Modules screen:
a. Type API in search box.
b. Under Soap API, copy the API user key and paste it in Unify Enterprise.