This article outlines the procedure for connecting Unify Desktop with ChannelAdvisor. Note that for connecting Unify Enterprise with Channel Advisor, the local ID is required.
To connect Unify Desktop with ChannelAdvisor
1. Login to the Unify Enterprise.
2. From the File menu, click Manage stores.
3. In the Manage Stores screen, click Add New Store.
4. In the Select Store screen:
a. Type the store name in the Store Name field.
b. From the Select Store field, click ChannelAdvisor.
c. Click Continue.
6. In the Connect to your Store screen:
a. Type your local id in the Local ID field.
b. Click 1. Give Unify permission to access my ChannelAdvisor account.
c. In the pop-up screen that appears, click yes to allow Unify Enterprise to connect with ChannelAdvisor.
7. In the Account Authorizations area of the channeladvisor screen:
a. click Enable.
b. Select the Integration Partner - Webgility Inc checkbox to enable the Webgility Inc. connection.
8. In the Connect to your Store screen, click 2.Retrieve Account ID.
Unify Enterprise now locates the account id of the connection that has been enabled within your Channel Advisor account and starts downloading your online store data and settings.
9. Once the download is completed, click Continue.
10. In the Store Address screen, enter the information of your store such as name, address, phone, fax, email and more and then click Continue.
You will be directed to the Connect to the Accounting Settings screen, where you need to connect with QuickBooks.
Note: If you are unable to locate your local id, click Need help finding the credentials? Follow the instructions (I slide) as outlined in Unify Help screen.
Follow the below procedure to get the local ID
How to get the Local ID
1. Log in to your Channel Advisor Account.
2. In the channeladvisor screen:
a. Click the My Account menu and then click Account Authorizations.
b. From the Account Authorizations area, copy the local id and then paste the local id in the Unify Enterprise connection area.
Note: The Local ID is the 5 digit number located within the URL of your Channel Advisor Account.
Next Steps :