This article walks you through the process of connecting Unify Desktop with OpenCart. For this, you need to have the admin credentials of OpenCart to enable you to successfully connect to OpenCart.
To connect Unify Desktop with OpenCart
1. From the File menu of the Unify Desktop screen, click Manage Stores.
2. In the Manage Stores screen, click Add Store.
3. In the Select Store screen:
a. In the Store Name field, type the appropriate store name.
b. From the Select Store drop down box, click Magento.
c. In the Store web address field, type the appropriate URL of your store.
Note: The URL should be in the following format:
<http://<domain name of your company>webgility/opencart.php>
c. Click Continue.
4. In the Connect to your Store screen:
a. Type your FTP credentials (username & password) in the respective fields.
b. Click Connect.
You will be directed to the Connect to your Store screen.
5. In the Connect to your Store screen:
a. Type in your admin credentials (user name and password).
b. Click Connect to Store.
Unify Enterprise will now commence to download your store data and settings from OpenCart.
c. Once the download process is complete, click Continue.
6. In the Store Address screen, fill in your store details in various fields such as Company, Address 1, City, State, Phone, Email, Website and more and then click Continue.
You will be directed to the Connect to Accounting Software screen, where you need to connect with your desired accounting package.