Unify Enterprise is optimized for a DPI setting at 100%. If you are using Unify Enterprise and you are:
- Unable to see the complete data input fields for any area
- Font looks big or over-extended
- Unable to view the "help" or "next" button at the bottom of the interface
1) First log out of Unify Desktop.
2) Access your Control Panel from the windows start menu area. Click on Appearance and Personalization.
3. Select Display
4. Your current setting is either on Medium (125%) or larger. Select Small (100%):
5. Click apply and your computer will have to do a system restart.
6. After you login to windows, restart Unify Desktop and the program will look normal.