If your QuickBooks company file is in multi-user mode and the Unify Enterprise connection to QuickBooks has been set to single-user mode, when posting to QuickBooks you will encounter the error that tells you that Unify Enterprise is not in the correct mode.
Here is how to make the Unify Enterprise to QuickBooks connection match with the QuickBooks company file mode.
- Go to File->Manage Stores.
- Click on Edit Connection next to the online store.
- Switch the QuickBooks File Mode to Multi user or Single user as required.
- Click Test QuickBooks Connection.
- The Unify Enterprise connection to QuickBooks will be re-established.
- Proceed through the connection screen then Save Store and proceed to the Dashboard.
- Resume Posting to QuickBooks.