The Manual Processing screen is used to enter the payment and / or shipping manually information manually. Once the details have been entered manually, the order in Unify Enterprise will be marked as Paid, Shipped or both.
To get access to this screen, double click on an order to view the order details. Then click on Manual Processing.
Select the order number on the left and use the options on the right to manually enter the payment and/or shipment information.
- Select a payment method from the dropdown.
- If you need to add a payment type, click on the add link to add a specific payment method. The same goes for delete.
- Enter in the Transaction ID from your payment interface in this area.
- Click Save and order will be marked as Paid.
- Select a carrier from the shipment processors you have integrated within Unify Enterprise.
- Select a shipping method from the dropdown menu.
- If you need to add a method, click on the add link to add a specific shipment method. The same goes for delete.
- Enter the tracking ID and ship date
- Click Save and the order will be marked as Shipped.
Learn more :