Within a hosted environment, such as Insynq, RightNetworks or Summit hosting the scheduler functions as normal but due to the nature of working in a hosted environment there are a few things to keep in mind.
The primary automation are the functions directly related to order fulfillment within Webgility Desktop. Automating these features will help you process orders quickly. The following are the features:
- Download orders
- Post to QB
- Post to Store
- Retrieve Tracking ID
- Enable Product Sync (Update online store and QB products)
- Create missing products in QuickBooks
Best Practices for Unify Enterprise Scheduler
- Your best way to activate the Webgility Desktop Scheduler is to activate it by clicking the Scheduler icon in the upright bar of the Webgility desktop software:
- The QuickBooks company file must be open, while Webgility Desktop Scheduler is running, particularly for automatic product synchronization and data downloads.
- Webgility Desktop Scheduler will only run while the user is logged into the hosted environment. If you log out or drop due to an idle connection the Scheduler will not be running. The scheduler will have to be manually restarted upon logging back into the environment.