If Right Networks is hosting your QuickBooks company file, you can also use Unify Enterprise within the Right Networks environment to download orders and post them to QuickBooks within the Right Networks hosted environment.
Getting Started with Right Networks's QuickBooks hosting and Unify Enterprise Edition
If you are currently using QuickBooks with Right Networks, you can sign up for an Unify Enterprise Edition subscription.
Contact Right Networks to install Unify Enterprise Edition within your environment.
- You must also give them your Unify Enterprise login and password information when you contact Right Networks to install Unify Enterprise.
Note: you will have to pay an additional fee to RightNetworks for the hosting of Unify Enterprise (Trial or Paid) within your hosted environment.
Maintenance of Unify Enterprise Edition and Quickbooks
- Right Networks manages the installation of Unify Enterprise and QuickBooks within its environment
- Unify Enterprise icon will be within the hosted windows environment
- If you are prompted to upgrade your version of Unify Enterprise, please contact Right Networks support to submit an upgrade ticket. Include your Right Networks ID in the subject of the ticket.
Right Networks supports all current US version of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise with Unify Enterprise
When Unify Enterprise and QuickBooks are hosted within the Right Networks environment, below are the features and functionality:
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise integration
- Unify Enterprise order fulfillment
- Unify Enterprise inventory management
- Unify Enterprise Scheduler automation
- Third party plugins - Avalara AvaTax and Salescast by Lokad
Printing Shipping labels
Right Networks is able to connect to your printer via a tool called UniPrint /TS Print which can be utilized to print shipping labels using a local printer.
- The Unify Enterprise Edition database cannot be manually/automatically backed up.
- Your QuickBooks company file within Right Networks must remain open for Unify Enterprise Edition to communicate with it.
- Unify Enterprise Scheduler will only automate while the Right Networks environment is active. When the hosted environment is closed, the scheduler will no longer automate.
Support and Unify Enterprise Edition updates
For technical issues regarding your hosting environment, contact Right Network support:
For technical issues regarding Unify Enterprise, contact Webgility support at:
- Submit a help request on Webgility Help Desk
- (877) 753.5373 ext 3
For more information about Right Networks, visit www.rightnetworks.com