- This feature only works when the Unify Enterprise Scheduler is turned on. If the scheduler is off, then it will automatically open, after the Configuration settings.
- The consolidated posting works with all the versions of QuickBooks and Netsuite.
- You can consolidate your transactions from January 1 2015,but not the ones before that date.
- You can only post an order(s) as a consolidated transaction, if the status of the order is Paid.
- Unify Enterprise will ignore already posted order(s) and will consider only those orders which are already downloaded for consolidated postings.
- Unify Enterprise will create a single transaction for time duration ( Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Manually) specified by you.
- If you have selected to create transaction manually, consolidation will not be executed by scheduler.
- All consolidated transactions will post using a standard customer only. However in the case of missing inventory items, you can either use a standard product or choose the option to auto create missing products.