This how to article lets you understand the step by step process to modify the store information in Unify Enterprise.
To change the store information in Unify Enterprise
1. In the Unify Enterprise screen, from the File menu, click Manage Stores.
2. In the Manage Stores screen, click Edit Connection corresponding to a store that you intend to modify.
3. In the 1. Accounting Software Settings screen, click Next.
4. In the 2. Store Settings screen, click Next.
5. In the 3. Store Information screen:
a. Make changes to existing data in various fields like Company, Address 1, City, State and more.
b. click Save Store to save the changes.
This updated information will now appear on the return shipping label at the customer's end.
In the above screen, you can 'add' as well as 'change' the Store Information desired and then click on Save Store. This information should mirror what you would want a customer to see on a return shipping label.