Your Webgility plan includes ongoing support and free upgrades to the latest version of our software. When there is a new version of your software available, you will be notified when you log in. You can also download the latest version from your Webgility account.
Option #1: Automatic software prompt
When a new update for our software has been released to existing users, you will be notified by a pop-up message that prompts you to update Unify desktop to the latest version. To do so, follow the below steps:
1. Login to your older version of Unify Enterprise.
2. In the pop-up message that gets displayed, click Update.
3. In the Update dialog box, click Yes to let Unify take a backup of your Unify database for performing an update.
4. In the Browse For Folder dialog box, click where you want to save your backup and then click OK.
5. A message notifies that your Unify database has been created successfully. Click OK.
Note: In the event of failure to upgrade to the latest version of Unify, you might encounter a message, prompting you to download the installer. Click Yes to direct you to the Webgility portal screen to let you download the latest version of Unify (option # 2).
Option #2: Downloading from your Webgility account
Simply follow the instructions here to download the latest version of Unify from your Webgility account. Remember, when you are asked if you want to re-install, click Yes and do not worry, all your data and settings will be safe. You can, however, take a backup (recommended). Click here to learn how to take a Unify Enterprise database backup.
To download the latest version of Unify Enterprise from Webgility portal
1. Login to the Webgility portal using your credentials (email id and password) and click Log In to My Account.
2. In the left section of the Dashboard, click DOWNLOADS.
3. In the Downloads screen, click Download corresponding to the latest version of the Unify Enterprise.
4. Extract the zip file and click UnifyEnterprise.exe to automatically download the latest version of Unify from Unify Enterprise Download Manager.
5. Follow on-screen instructions to successfully install in the chosen path of your system or click here to get the detailed installation instructions.