The Scheduler is a separate application from the main Webgility Desktop software but it can only be launched when logged into the base Webgiltiy Software.
When logged in there will be a Scheduler Indicator button in the upper right next to the store selection drop down.
Clicking this icon will launch the Scheduler and change the status to green to indicate that the Sculder application is running.
Note: When you start the Scheduler, it will ask you to configure the settings. Please refer to the other areas in this section to learn how to configure these sections.
The Scheduler does not run until you click the Start Button at the bottom of the configuration screen:
Once you click start the Scheduler will minimize and run from your Windows System Tray.
Accessing the Scheduler from the Windows system tray
If you have already started the Scheduler, you can access it from the Windows system tray (near the system time & date, as an Unify Enterprise Icon - see below screenshot) to perform scheduled tasks in the background. When you start it for the first time, you can configure the scheduler for each store profile separately and then start it.
To access the Scheduler from the Windows system tray
1. In the Windows task bar, click and expand the menu of items currently running in the system tray.
2. Then right click the Scheduler icon.
3. In the pop-up menu that opens, you can edit the scheduler settings, start / stop the scheduler services, exit the scheduler or view the scheduler log for the current day.
- The Scheduler will run even if Unify Enterprise is closed.
- You have the start the Scheduler by clicking Start in the Scheduler dialog box after launching the application.