1. Login to Unify Enterprise.
2. From the File menu, click Manage Stores.
3. In the Manage Stores screen, click Add New Store.
4. In the Select Store screen:
a. Type the store name in the Store Name field.
b. From the Select Store field, click Etsy.
c. Click Continue.
5. In the Etsy Login screen, enter your login credentials (user id and password) and click Sign in.
6. A message displays requesting you to allow Unify Enterprise to access your Etsy store. Scroll down and click Allow Access.
7. In the Etsy screen, a confirmation message displays notifying that you have successfully granted permission for eCC:QuickBooks Integration for Etsy to connect to your account.
8. In the Connect to your Store screen:
a. Type the verification code in the Access Token field and then click Continue.
b. Unify Enterprise starts to download the data from your Etsy store. Click continue when all information has been downloaded.
9. In the Store Address screen, enter the details of your store and then click Continue.
Next Steps :