This article outlines the procedure for connecting Unify Desktop with ebay. Before you commence, check whether you have the right login credentials of ebay, as you need to login to the ebay store and successfully authorize ebay to allow Unify Enterprise to access your account.
To connect Unify Desktop with ebay
1. From the File menu of the Unify Desktop screen, click Manage Stores.
2. In the Manage Stores screen, click Add Store.
3. In the Select Store screen:
a. In the Store Name field, type the appropriate store name.
b. From the Select Store drop down box, click Pinnacle Cart.
c. In the Store web address field, type the appropriate URL of your store.
d. Click Continue.
4. In the Connect to your Store screen, click 1. Give Unify Enterprise permission to access my ebay account.
4. In the Confirmation message, click Yes to allow Unify Enterprise to access your ebay account.
4. In the Sign in screen, type in your login credentials and click Sign in.
5. In the Grant application access: ebay screen, read the instructions and click Yes to allow Unify Desktop to connect with your ebay account.
5. You get a confirmation message that the authorization has been successfully completed. Close the browser.
6. In the Connect to your Store screen:
6. In the Store Address screen, fill in your store details in various fields such as Company, Address 1, City, State, Phone, Email, Website and more and then click Continue.
You will be directed to the Connect to Accounting Software screen, where you need to connect with your desired accounting package.
Next Steps :