Printing Shipping labels can be done within the NovelASPect environment by accessing the local or networked printers outside of the hosted environment.
- Create a shipping charge (other charge) line item in QuickBooks
- Select YES for shipping orders and using Unify Enterprise to process shipping labels
- Select shipping processor(s)
Important note: If you are using Endicia DaZzle or UPS Worldship those applications require a dedicated server within the NovelASPect environment, which will affect the hosting price structure. Contact NovelASPect for more information.
Connecting a weight scale (Options tab)
- Connect a compatible weight scale to your local computer and select USB Input Device and select your weight scale from the dropdown.
- Select Test your weight scale
Saving labels and selecting a printer
Shipping labels are saved to a folder, in case you need to print them later. New folders for these labels can be created for each shipping processor connected to Unify Enterprise.
If you using a printer or label printer, select "Other Printer" and select your local or networked printer.
Packing slips and Pick lists
A printer can be selected for both the packing slip and/or pick list in the Packing Slip screen of the configuration.
Note : Margins should be set to 1 inch so information is not cut off on the page.
Printing shipping labels
Click here to learn how to print shipping labels.