QuickBooks Consultation Session
When you are working with the CS Squad, we have a good idea of the state of your QuickBooks and based on the questions you ask in the setup or training we can determine what you need.
But we will do an assessment and ask you what you would like to cover within your 1hr consultation. We will match you with the best QB Advisor to address your questions about QuickBooks.
How to prepare for your Quickbooks Advisor session
It is also a good idea to have your QuickBooks user or accountant present in this session as this is a QuickBooks heavy session and they may have questions that can be addressed by the QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
Who to get involved in the QuickBooks advising session
- Unify Enterprise user/department: This is the person or department who will be using Unify Enterprise day to day. They know and understand how Unify Enterprise has been setup to push information into QuickBooks
- QuickBooks user/accountant: The setup of the store profile in Unify Enterprise will utilize areas of QuickBooks. It will be helpful for whoever is handling QuickBooks to attend the setup session to make sure QB aspects are being setup correctly.
What the QuickBooks advising session will cover
- General best practices for using the product with your business rules and QuickBooks
- Workflow analysis in QuickBooks
- Setup QuickBooks for integration with online sales channels
- Training on key QuickBooks features and business reports
If you have any general QuickBooks questions, you can ask our QuickBooks ProAdvisor on staff, Chris Robinson.
If you need to purchase QuickBooks, click here to meet with Chris Robinson for a consultation