Step 1: If you're new to Unify and have not connected any stores, go to Step 2. If you are adding additional stores go to your Connections Tab and click Add Sales channel. Alternatively click the Add sales channel button on the top right corner of Unify.
Step 2: Search for, and select Zoeycommerce as your sales channel and click on the name of the channel when found. Unify will automatically direct you to the next page.
Step 3 : Enter the Store web address and click on Continue.
If you don't know your store web address, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Zoey store admin
2. Go to Advanced tab and select API configuration.
3. In the 3rd party login area of the admin area, select Manage
4. Create Add New User
5. Complete the account information such as the user name, password and email, then set as active.
6. Click on User Role and modify the user role of Administrator and save.
7. Go to Apps tab
8. Now look for the Webgility and Click on Manage.
9. After clicking Manage button, you will be redirected to the Configuration page . Here you will get your Webgility Store Module URL. Copy the url.
Now go back to your Unify Add Store Screen and paste the store module url in the store web address area. Click on Continue.
Step 3 : Now enter the Admin Username and Password and click on Connect to Store.