Before you start using QuickBooks integrated with Unify Desktop, you need to configure/save certain setting categories as follows:
1. QuickBooks data and settings
7. Packing Slips
1. Download Settings : In a Custom Store, Unify Desktop will download only QuickBooks Data and settings, as you need to import online store orders through CSV file.
- Transactions Tab : All the transaction settings will remain the same, as they are for other online stores.
- Customers Tab : All the Customer settings will remain the same, as they are for other online stores.
- Products Tab : In this tab, for a custom store, you can configure settings only for the product matching criteria, how to handle missing products and QuickBooks Item settings.
- Orders Tab : This tab will contain some download options for the custom store, but nothing more. Remember, as against other eCommerce stores, order download for a custom store can only be done by using the Import order Functionality.
- Payment, Shipping and Taxes Tab : Payment Shipping and Tax configuration settings, for a custom store, would be the same as they are for other eCommerce stores.
- Discount Tab : For a custom store, this tab will allow you to record Discounts and Line Item Discounts in QuickBooks.
- Packing Slip Tab : Packing slip settings shall remain the same as they are for other online stores.