When order consolidated syncing is enabled, Unify will use some standard settings as below, and not all the ones configured by you.
- Transactions numbers in QuickBooks Online should be assigned by : QuickBooks Online only.
- Set transaction date as: Date of the end of the consolidation period.
- Set order shipped date as: Date of the end of the consolidation period.
- Sales Term: Date of the end of the consolidation period.
- Save memo as: A memo would get included in QuickBooks Online stating when the sales ended for that particular consolidation period.
- Save print message to customer as: None
- Set product description as: QuickBooks Product description
- Set deposit account as: As configured by you.
- Payment method: Cash/Check/Credit card. If you had configured "As on store" option, it will be taken as Cash.
- Track Location : As it has been downloaded from QuickBooks Online and configured by you.
Changes in the Customers Tab :
All the customer options in the Customers tab of Unify would get hidden, once Consolidated syncing is configured.Unify would create a new customer with the store name as the first name and the consolidation time frame as the last name.
- e.g. MyeCommerce Store, Daily Sales.
There are no changes in Product Settings and Taxes Settings.