- You can connect to a payment processor only when you have added at least 1 store to Unify
- Deposits tab is only visible for Stripe Payment Processor.
- Unify supports payment processor integration with Paypal, Stripe and Shopify and Square.
- You can integrate with the Shopify payment processor only if you have a Shopify store added to your Unify account.
- Payment processor integration cannot be used with demo stores.
- If you face any issues related to payment processor integration with Virtue Mart or Presta Shop, remember to upgrade your online store module. If you need help with this, we have an ever willing support team ready to help.
- Unify does not support payment processor integration with following e-commerce carts : CS Cart, OscMax, Live Cart, ShopScript, Wordpress onlinestore plugin, Avactis, Sunshop, Opencart.
- The following are stores that are supported by Unify for payment processors:
|Payment Processor||Stores Supported|
|PayPal :||All except Amazon|
Shopify, 3DCart, BigCommerce, Volusion, XCart