This article outlines the detailed procedure to transfer product variants from POS to Shopify.
To transfer product variants from POS to Shopify
1. Login to Unify Desktop.
2. From the File menu, click Configure Store.
3. In the left section of the Configure Store screen, click Products.
4. Under Products:
a. Select the Create product variants using Styles in Point of Sale checkbox.
b. Select the Item Name option from the corresponding drop-down box if you want to use this field for the SKU when creating parent product in online store.
c. Click Save & Continue to save the settings and then click Close to close the screen.
3. From the Products menu, click Transfer Products.
4. In the Products screen, click the Transfer to Online Store tab and then click Get Products to download the latest products from POS and the Online Store.
5. Make the required settings and choose a category. Then click Map Attributes.
6. In the Map attributes by Product dialog box, type the attributes and click Save.
7. In the pop-up message that gets displayed, click OK.
8. In the Products screen:
a. Click Save.
The status of the selected orders gets changed to Ready to transfer.
b. Click Transfer Product(s) to move the product from Unify desktop to Shopify.