March 5, 2015
If you are having trouble connecting eCC Desktop to Amazon and seeing the error "Cannot connect to the network," please follow these instructions to upgrade.
1. On the Dashboard navigate to Tools> eCC Database> Backup >Save the Backup file in c:\webgility\eCC and click on OK (eCC database saved successfully)
2. Close eCC Desktop and (eCC Scheduler if running) completely.
3. Log in to your Webgility Account
- Enter your eCC Desktop email and password
4. Click your active eCC Desktop Subscription
- Go to the Downloads menu
- Download and install eCC Desktop version 220.127.116.11
- Save and run the application file
- Click here for detailed instructions on upgrading eCC Desktop
If you need further help please Submit a Request.