Below are the functions of XCart5 :
- While connecting to eCC Desktop, it asks for "Access Key" instead off "Password".
Click here to know "How to connect eCC Desktop to X-Cart5".
- Orders are automatically recorded as a "Sales Receipt", "Invoice" or "Sales Orders".
- Record and track discounts, taxes and more.
- "Customers" and "Products" are updated the moment you post orders to QuickBooks.
- Set up purchase orders for "drop-ship" or "out-of-stock" products.
- Generate shipping labels with all major shipping processors: FedEx, UPS,Endicia(USPS), Express1 (USPS) andStamps.com (USPS)
- Process partial or multi-package shipments and track them at item level
- Sync price and quantity between your X-Cart 5 store and QuickBooks
- Map products and automatically create products missing in QuickBooks and your X-Cart 5 store.
- Update images between QuickBooks POS to your X-Cart 5 local directory