This article outlines the process of downloading NetSuite data into Unify Desktop using simple configurations.
To configure an existing NetSuite store
1. From the File menu of the Unify Desktop screen, click Configure Store.
Note: Each shopping cart will have a different attribute set.
2. In the Store Setup: Shopify NetSuite screen, under Download Settings:
a. Under 1. Download Online Store Settings section, click Download Data to download the data pertaining to order status, product categories, manufacturers and location.
b. Under Download NetSuite Data and Settings, if you want to download specific item types within the Items category such as inventory items, non-inventory items, assembly items and more, click Download options.
c. In the NetSuite Item Settings dialog box, view the pre-selected options and clear the checkboxes of those item categories, which you do not intend to download and click Save.
d. Under Download Netsuite Data and Settings, click Download Data to download the data pertaining to various categories like customers, items and other data.
- By default, all the option checkboxes are pre-selected implying that you can download data pertaining to all the categories. However, if you do not want to download a specific category of data, say Location, you can clear that checkbox(es) and click Download Data.
- If your Netsuite account has thousands of customers it will take about approx 10 min per 1000 customers. The data that is downloaded will be applicable in the Customer screen of the store configuration.
- If you are adding items manually to Netsuite, new items can be downloaded with the Product module.
c. Once the data gets download, you get a confirmation message that the data has been successfully downloaded. Click OK.
What's next: How to create transactions in Netsuite