This article provides an overview of the transaction settings that you need to configure to process the orders in NetSuite including the various tabs, as applicable in the Transactions screen. Note that all values in the drop down menus get populated with values based on your Netsuite option selection. If any values are blank, please add them in Netsuite and then download the other data only.
The Transactions screen consists of 4 tabs: Settings, Display Options, Posting Options and Additional Settings.
An overview of each tab is as follows:
In this tab, you can configure:
- How you want to group orders - group orders into batch and create a single sales transaction or as a separate sales transaction.
- Which transaction type you want to record - same or different transaction type, based on payment method or order status.
2. Display Options
This tab lets you configure how you want to display various parameters in transactions such as:
- Phone Number
- Price Level (10%, 15% Discount level and more)
- Whether you want to map an item in a transaction or not
- Whether you want to print a packing slip after posting in NetSuite or not and
- Whether you want to set the store price in transaction.
In this tab, you can configure what parameters you want to define, while posting to NetSuite. You can customize the transaction date, item description, memo, ship date and more.
In this tab, you can choose whether you want to:
- Enable Unify to post orders multiple times to NetSuite or not
- Post Shopify gift card as Gift certificate or not
- Post group as same item and adjust the difference in other NetSuite item.
What's next: Creating customers in Netsuite