If you need not only QuickBooks hosted but also eCC Desktop, then the eCC Hosted Bundle is for you. eCC Hosted is powered by NovelASPect and includes:
- Hosted environment powered by NovelASPect, that you can access from any computer
- Option to purchase QuickBooks (Pro, Premiere or Enterprise) at a discount
- Webgility Onboarding: Installation and Setup sessions
- One Source Billing: consolidated billing for all products/services
- Receive NovelASPect, eCC Desktop and Wegility account login credentials
How the eCC Hosted Bundle works
Step 1: Work with a Webgility Sales Advisor and confirm that ordering the eCC Hosted Bundle is right for you. Call (877) 753-5373 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Once the order is placed, you will fill out a quick form to help us set up your hosting account
Step 3: Your eCC Hosted account will be created within two business days, with eCC Desktop and QuickBooks installed and ready for setup. You will also receive your eCC Hosted Bundle login information.
Step 4: Your Account Manager will contact you to book your complimentary eCC Desktop implementation.
Step 5: Our Customer Success Rep will take you through the process of installing the Citrix Receiver and accessing your hosted environment and begin the process of setting up eCC Desktop according to your business rules.
Step 6: We'll email you a confirmation along with all your login information, and you'll have access to your QuickBooks and eCC Desktop anywhere.
eCC Hosted Bundle FAQs
1) What are the advantages of hosting versus having an on-site server?
The eCC Hosted Bundle environment will allow you to:
- Access QuickBooks from a Mac, PC, Android, smartphone, iPad, etc
- Work simultaneously on the same company file with your clients in different locations
- Receive 24/7/365 US-based technical support
2) How do I add multiple users?
If you have multiple users for eCC Hosted Bundle you will need to have additional user logins for your eCC Hosted environment. Contact your Account Manager to arrange that for you or mention the number of users who need to access then environment to the sales rep during the purchase process.
3) Is my data safe?
Data is securely stored on NovelASPect servers - no need to worry about lost or stolen laptops or crashed hard drives. NovelASPect has over 8 years of experience in security and reliability.
4) Can I use my mobile device to access the eCC Hosted environment?
Yes! Users can access their applications on a mobile/tablet devices only through the Citrix Receiver for mobile. A simple configuration setup is required to launch the applications which is the same configuration on a PC machine.
Supported devices: Windows, MAC, Android, iOS
5) Who do I call for support?
For technical issues regarding your hosting environment, or eCC Hosted contact NovelASPect's 24/7 support at:
- NovelASPect Help Desk
For technical issues regarding eCC Hosted you can contact Webgility Priority Support:
We have a very strong partnership with NovelASPect, so we can escalate any issue you are having to NovelASPect.
6) Who updates the software?
When Webgility has an update, NovelASPect will update your eCC Desktop version. It's all done for you. They also update your QuickBooks.
7) What if I don't have QuickBooks yet?
Contact our certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor Chris Robinson about purchasing QuickBooks from us at a discount.
8) Do you host Canadian versions of QuickBooks?
Not at this time. But if you are interested please express your need for this integration within our Feature Request area of our Webgility Community.
9) Can I pay monthly?
The eCC Hosted Bundle is only available for annual (yearly) subscriptions.
10) What happens to my subscription after a year?
Your eCC Hosted Bundle subscription renews automatically within the discounted bundle rate. You will receive notifications before your eCC Hosted Bundle is due to renew.
11) Do you have a bundle with other hosting providers?
Not at this time.